Bonnie Brae, Denver - A Treasured Community
Located just a few miles southeast of downtown Denver, Bonnie Brae (meaning "Pleasant Hill" in Gaelic) is a quiet neighborhood with tall trees and winding streets. Unlike many other communities, Bonnie Brae doesn't follow the typical city grid and has a very unusual street pattern that winds around an elliptical-shaped park called Bonnie Brae Park. With large home lots and historic architecture, Bonnie Brae's homes vary in style from Cape Cods and brick ranchers to two-story brick and timber homes. The neighborhood is within walking distance of Washington Park and just a short drive to shopping in Cherry Creek. It is also next to Belcaro, which has vast lots and stately homes. Bonnie Brae also offers easy access to I-25 by way of University Boulevard.
Bonnie Brae Neighborhood Amenities
- Multiple eateries and breweries
- Coffee shops and ice cream parlors
- A large selection of wine & spirits stores
- Thriving retail district
- Walkable neighborhoods with access to various parks
- Bonnie Brae Ice Cream
Bonnie Brae's population is approximately 1,384 residents, and the average age is 43. 79% of residents are homeowners, and the remaining 21% are renters. The median listing for a home in this neighborhood is just over $3M. The median household income is $133,500, and the median individual income is just above $71,000.
Caliber Construction is proud to have built several homes within the Bonnie Brae area. Click here to view our gallery of homes for sale or contact us today for more information about how we can build your new home.